He was born on December, 13th, 1963.
In 1988 he finished Saratov Art School, Sculpture department.
Since 1997 he has been a member of Artists' Union of Russia.
He lives and works in Saratov.
1. «Art-Volga», Central House of Artists, Moscow, 1992.
2. «Art-Volga», Düsseldorf, Germany, 1992.
3. Young Artists Exhibition in Radischev Art Museum, Saratov, 1992.
4. "Bolshaya Volga" exhibition, N.Novgorod, 1995.
5. All-Russia Art Exhibition, Central House of Artists, Moscow, 1999.
6. "Bolshaya Volga" exhibition, N.Novgorod, 2003.
7. Trans-regional Art Exhibition "Edinenie", N.Novgorod, 2007.
8. All-Russia Art Exhibition, Central House of Artists, Moscow, 2009.
There are Nikolay Kamyshnikov’s works in Radischev Art Museum in Saratov, in museums of Khvalynsk and Balakovo, and in private collections in Russia, Germany, Italy, USA, Australia and South Korea.
Nikolay Kamyshnikov works according to the tradition of European plastic of the XX century.
The feature of his works is that he combines modern plastic with such a traditional material as wood. Nikolay Kamyshnikov himself calls his sculptures «abstract-organic» showing the relation between natural forms and the ones which were created by the artist’s imagination. In his art Nikolay Kamyshnikov starts with a topic and a plot, but not with a plastic idea. Titles of his works appear later and are associative. His sculptures “speak” the language of volumes, mass movement and contrast of dynamic and static. Though Nikolay Kamyshnikov’s works refer to indoor sculpture, they are better understood in the nature, they should not have walls around, but the Air, the Earth and the Water – the three everlasting substances. His works represent the theme of all animate on earth.