Sculptor, graphic, painter
Michael was born in 1964; he finished Serov Art School and Mukhina Higher Industrial Art School.
He is a member of the Artists' Union in Russia, living and working in St Petersburg. He has participated in exhibitions since 1987.
Where you can find his works:
• in the State Russian Museum (St. Petersburg),
• in the State Museum of Urban Sculpture (St. Petersburg),
• in the library of the State Hermitage (St. Petersburg),
• in Novgorod Art Museum,
• in Tikhvin art Museum,
• in Kostroma Art Museum,
• in Centre Georges Pompidou (Paris, France),
• in Nabokov’s museum (Switzerland),
• in private collections in Russia, CIS states, Europe and the USA.
The “Staraya Vena” hotel is decorated with monumental works by Michael Edomsky.