He is a representative of St. Petersburg sculpture school; in 1976 he finished Art School named after V. Serov and in 1984 he graduated from the Repin State Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture from the Sculpture. He had a training course in a workshop of M. K. Anikushin.
1952 was born in the Yaroslav Region
1970-1976 studied in Art School named after V. Serov, majoring in «Scene painting»
1984 graduated from the Repin State Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture from the Sculpture, Sculpture Department
1985-1988 had a training course in Sculpture workshop of Art academy
1988 entered Russian Union of Artists
Since 1982 he participates in republic and international exhibitions, including exhibitions in Goteborg, Sweden (1988), Holland (1998)
1990 «Forum» gallery, St. Petersburg
1992 «Schwellenangst» Gallery, Hamburg
1995 State Museum of City sculpture, St. Petersburg
1998 «Borey» Gallery, St. Petersburg
1998 Parish gallery, Washington, the USA
Frunze (1986), Nizhny Novgorod (1989), Odessa (1990), St. Petersburg (1992, 1999), Sprimont – Belgium (2000)
There are his works in the State Russian Museum (St. Petersburg), in collection of modern Russian art in «Manege» Central Exhibition Hall (St. Petersburg), in the State Museum of City Sculpture (St. Petersburg), in Yaroslavl Art Museum, in Vologda Region Picture Gallery and in private collections in Russia, Sweden, Yugoslavia, Holland, Germany, the USA.